- 3 new channels (Valencia 1,2,3) have been added to all servers for now, to handle the increased population and secure a stable gameplay experience
- Requesting a Chat Ban has changed as follows;
- Cost is now 15 Energy to request a Chat Ban.
- Chat Ban duration has been increased.
- A Roleplay chat channel has been added.
- This channel is off by default but can be enabled in settings.
- Talking in RP Chat will cost 1 Energy
- Ratio for horse breeding has been increased to produce more high tier horses.
- Can no longer accidentally resurrect opponents.
- Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.
- Start: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)
- End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)
- Event Title: Saint Patrick’s Day
- Green Dye Bundle price reduced from 120 pearls to 80 pearls.
- Add a one-time purchase Green Dye for 1 Loyalty.
- Cash Shop
- The following items have had their tool-tip corrected.
- Agerian Helmet
- Agerian Helmet of Iron Wall
- Agerian Helmet of Agility
- Agerian Helmet of Intimidation
- Agerian Helmet of Destruction
- Agerian Helmet of Sacrifice
- Ultimate Agerian Helmet
- Added new Field Boss “Dastard Bheg”
- The following Field Boss mechanics have changed.
- Each Field Boss now has a fixed spawn location.
- All Field Bosses will not return to full heath if they leave combat.
- Field Bosses will now attack players who get too close to them with a ranged attack and are invincible when not in combat.
- Green Orc Skeleton Warrior has had an HP increase.
- Green Orc Elite Soldier population around Hexe Marie has been increased.
- Monster arrangement at Calpheon Shrine has been modified and population has been increased.
- Monster arrangement at Abandoned Monastery has been modified and population has been increased.
- Changed the horse “Parking” notice to only appear above your horse.
- Fixed the issue where characters would clip underground when sitting or crawling.
- Fixed the issue where characters would be under water when they logged in after logging out on a boat.
- Pet Breeding is disabled pending system changes.
- The standard on Channel Server Status has been changed.
- Example: The number of players need to change status from Crowded to Overrun.